- Unprecedented flat tuning bandwidth of 10 MHz
- Continuous laser frequency tuning of 10 GHz
- High power >17 dBm (50 mW) output power at 1550 nm
- Highly linear tuning, no hysteresis
- Linearization free FCMW signal
- Ultra-low frequency noise (< 100 Hz short term linewidth) comparable with bulk fiber lasers
- Coherence length >500 km
- Photonic integrated circuit-based technology
- Compact OEM packaging
- In-package integrated triangular FMCW signal generator (nonlinearity <0.5%)
Our lasers are packaged in a 14-pin, OC-48 compatible hermetic butterfly packaging designed to be immune to mode or optical frequency hopping. Wide operating temperature range is achieved by using built-in industry-proven TECs and thermistors. The device is DC coupled, with built-in FMCW laser scanning electronics.
An integrated photonics and electronics architecture is crucial for LiDAR applications with stringent requirements that provide long-term stability free of drifts and changes in response function. It allows using of more complicated modulation signals.
EPFL Innovation Park
c/o Fondation EPFL Innovation Park, Bâtiment C
CH- 1015 Lausanne
IDE : CHE-393.000.615
See company registration here
This work has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 101035029.